Buying a smartphone these days has become a routine affair, you can’t just stick with one device for more than a year – god bless competition !!
Today we explore, 10 best devices under 15000 available in Indian market as of August 2018. Let’s start –
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro : Let’s accept the fact that Xiaomi has changed the whole face of smartphone. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro runs Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box. The smartphone has a 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS display. It comes with dual 12 MP + 5 MP rear cameras with an LED flash and a 20 MP front-facing camera. The phone has a Beautify 4.0 mode and a frontal LED flash which can click amazing selfies. Price : Rs 15500 /-
2. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 : The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is just like the Redmi Note 5 Pro, but with stock Android. The same hardware that makes the Xiaomi phone the best performers at that price, is also there on the Zenfone Max Pro M1. But the flavor is stock Android 8.1 Oreo. Apart from that you get a sturdy build quality and decent 16-megapixel dual cameras at the back. Priced at Rs 10,900 it is easily one of the best phones under Rs 15,000
3. Xiaomi Mi A2 : While the Redmi Note 4 is still the best selling phone Xiaomi currently makes, the Mi A2 has garnered quite a big fan following. This is the company’s second successful attempt at making an Android One device and we love it. For the price, the phone offers best in class dual camera and performance. The build quality is good and the battery life is also respectable. All-in-all making it the best phone at 15000
4. Realme 1 : The Realme 1 is a new entrant in the mid-range market and it hopes to topple the best by offering a maxed-out spec sheet which includes 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage. All that firepower surely makes the Realme 1 one of the best phones under Rs 15,000.
5. Moto G6 : The Moto G6 comes in a stunning glass design, much like the more expensive Moto X4. It does have an underwhelming entry-level Qualcomm chipset though that doesn’t interfere with the average performance. The camera is particularly prone to bright colours and is an overall good device.
That’s all for today, did we miss any device worthy of the list, please share your feedback…